Know your meeting point before booking
Experience the power of a big river from a small boat perspective. You and your private guide tackle the mighty Lütschine in a two-man inflatable raft. All trips are escorted by a safety kayaker. This trip is suitable for confident swimmers only.
Digital photo service available – a professional photographer will travel along the river taking great photos of all the beauty and uniqueness of your experience- order your photo package in advance!
Recommended for:Adventurous athletic people
What’s Included:Rafting Equipment, professional guides, Free drink after the trip Free pick up from designated meeting points Changing rooms available at our base in Interlaken
What to bring:Swimsuit, towel, small day bag, money for video and souvenirs.
Swimming Ability:Confident swimmers only
Fitness Level:Good fitness
- Pick up at your designated meeting point
- Meet your guides at Outdoor Interlaken Summer Base
- First briefing
- Changing and dressing in rafting equipment.
- Drive to the start of the rafting (20 minutes).
- Instructions, training, comprehensive safety talk
- Rafting approx. 1.5 – 2 hours to Lake Brienz
- 10 minute drive back to Outdoor Interlaken Summer Base
- Watch pictures of your raft trip on the big screen
Souvenir photo USB with minimum 25 personal and group photos from your trip.