Stunning Alpine Scenery
Zip Lines, Jumps & Slides
Know your meeting point before booking
Set on a mountain pass, the Grimsel trip starts with a heart-pumping 50m rappel. Filled with amazing jumps, slides and a zipline into the crystal clear pools, this majestic alpine environment has plenty to offer. The pale-coloured rock formations in this canyon add to the stunning mountain scenery.
Digital video service available – a professional videoguide will travel the canyon with you taking great footage of all the beauty and uniqueness of your experience- order your personalized and edited video in advance!
What’s Included:Canyoning Equipment, professional guides Free drink and snack after the trip Free pick up from designated meeting points Changing rooms and hot showers available at our base in Interlaken
What to bring:Swimsuit, towel, small day bag, money for video and souvenirs.
Swimming Ability: Recommended but not required
Fitness Level: Average
- Pick up at your designated meeting point
- Meet your guides at Outdoor Interlaken Summer Base
- First briefing
- Prepare canyoning equipment
- Drive to Grimsel Pass (1hr)
- Instructions, comprehensive safety talk
- Canyoning – approx. 2 hrs. in the canyon.
- Free light lunch and a drink
- Drive back to Outdoor Interlaken Summer Base (45 minutes)
1 Person Video
A documentary style video starring YOU!
2-12 Person Video
A documentary style video starring you and your friends.
Group Highlights Video (2-5 people)
A short video featuring 2 highlights from the trip.
Group Highlights Video (add on)
Cost for each extra person above 5